Our Approach? We Co-create!
Analysis of the contemporary culture.
Create new working environments.
We support companies in building a sustainable corporate culture in order to ensure long-term competitiveness and corporate success. We also analyze their culture today and put the result in perspective to the corporate purpose, vision, mission and strategy.
How does it all fit together?
tridot observes, reflects and advises. We establish context and make suggestions on how you can balance your transformation project taking into account the different interdependencies.
We always work simultaneously on three levels, to make use of the systemic interactions.
We consult change of perspective. This makes the impossible possible!
Our consulting approach refrains from prejudging the results. We motivate to do an initial change of perspective and then focus on what we observe and instinctively perceive. The first step to transformation!
You benefit from our many years of experience in advising and implementing transformations in corporations, medium-sized companies and family businesses. Our basis is systemic and holistically illuminates situations from a wide variety of perspectives. The perspective of the entrepreneur, the management and the employees.
Our professionalism builds on our own entrepreneurial experience, the know-how in leading international teams as well as worldwide projects in large corporations and medium-sized companies.
Focus on consulting
Develop Corporate Purpose
- How do I develop the corporate purpose and involve employees across the company?
- How do I integrate the existing corporate images, visions and missions into the development?
- How do I create behavioral anchors and leadership principles from this?
- How can I ideally involve HR in the strategy work?
- How do executives manage change without controlling it at the same time?
- How do I integrate the concepts NEW WORK and agile work into transformation and holistic strategy?
Bring about cultural change
- What is the meaning of patterns and structures within the organization and why do they prevent or accelerate change?
- How can a pattern change be created?
- What KPIs do I need to keep in mind to measure the changes in culture?
- How do I get all employees on board?
- How do managers learn to successfully navigate their team through changes?
- How do managers manage to speak a common language in the transformation process?
- How to reduce complexity and make decisions under uncertainty?
Build Network Organization
- How do I manage to lead virtual teams during the transformation and use digital tools in the best possible way?
- How do I link all initiatives and participants across the company and focus them on a common goal?
Initiate Transformation Processes
- How do I intervene simultaneously on the levels of me, team and organization to create the intended dynamic in the system?
- How do I best put my transformation team together?
A conglomerate of topics. tridot looks at different facets and brings them into relation to each other.
We get on board exactly where you need us.
Our coaching approach is holistic and solution-oriented. We believe in the potential and competence of our clients to find solutions. As a partner, we want to enable you to think more holistically and to learn what level of effectiveness can be achieved by changing your perspective.
Coaching can take place in a wide variety of settings after a detailed clarification of the assignment. For example classic in the co-working space or in the office. Or for a change, in the great outdoors combined with a mountain tour. There are no limits to inspiration here.
A coaching process usually runs over a period of about 6 months. The one-on-one sessions take place in a strictly confidential setting.
Essentially, it is about initiating an intensive reflection process for the client, becoming aware of one’s own strengths and fields of learning in order to be able to use them in a target-oriented manner.
We reflect business-related content and leadership behaviour, jointly consider current business challenges and analyse situations and cases from projects. Together, we look at the possible scope of actions and evaluate options for changes in our own behaviour.
Pursuing a common goal, developing potential together, learning to love conflicts.
Team coaching usually takes place with a kick-off workshop during which the concerns of the entire team are clarified and a goal for the coaching process is jointly defined.
The coaching process can be a one-time intervention for which the team comes together for 1-2 days or may take several months. Development topics are worked on together and facilitated. Feedback is given continuously – in the context of personal or virtual meetings.
Usually, we link team coaching to the transformation process. In transformation processes, the team processes are first to take place at the board or management level. This intervention can then be used very well to cascade the achievement of the goals of the company-wide transformation.
Understand interests and find solutions
In contrast to coaching, the mediation process is a stringent process of understanding needs and negotiating interests. It includes at least two parties and at least one conflict. The basic requirement is the willingness to solve the conflict together.
Conflicting parties can be organizations, groups or individuals
According to Friedrich Glasl, there is a conflict if one of the parties feels impaired by the other party’s thinking, feeling or acting. Unresolved conflicts in the business context block solutions for the business’ future, delay decisions and can be very costly. Mediation plays a very important role, especially in transformations. Old conflicts arise during the organizational transformation process or new conflicts arise – due to the change – that have to be resolved. The way in which organizations deal with conflicts characterises the current culture of an organization. Are conflicts made transparent and addressed openly or suppressed and swept under the carpet? The handling of conflicts is formative for the way of working and working culture.
In business, a fundamental distinction is made between internal mediation procedures and procedures between companies (inter-business).
Internal Mediation Procedure
- Conflict between functional Departments
- Conflict between Leaders
- Conflict between Management and Co-determination
- M & A
- Clients and Management
- Suppliers and Management